Workshop: Managing Passwords Securely for your Business Growth
Session by: Manuj Bajaj, VP: Online Business Growth, GreyBox Technologies
1. Do you have any personal or professional data or information that is secured by a password like your email accounts, credit card account, net bank accounts, tax return accounts and you are concerned about its safety?
2. Do you feel uncomfortable when you have to share your passwords with your EA/Employees/Vendors and leave it at their mercy, integrity and technical IQ? Do you feel scared of the fact that all your confidential information can be accessed by your employee(s) outside your office premises as well and can be stolen, leaked, compromised?
3. You do not want to share your passwords with your employees for your important accounts and in-turn have to take the additional responsibility of some tasks which otherwise can be delegated to your employees. Right?
4. Do you often use your own or spouse name / DOB / Car reg number / Residence or office address / Anniversary date etc. as your passwords to keep things easy to manage and remember?
5. Do you feel like “throwing up” at the idea of creating a secure password with Upper, Lower and special characters and numbers and think how the heck am I going to remember that “secure” password myself later?
6. Do you feel that remembering all these passwords is a real pain in the head, so you always keep the same passwords for all your accounts to keep things easy to manage and remember?
7. Do you “maintain” all your passwords in a diary or excel file or an email in draft folder and feel scared about losing it?
8. Do you want to use your password on all your devices like you Desktop computer, laptop, Nokia, Blackberry, Android phones / tabs and Iphone, Ipad but can’t?
9. Has any of your accounts ever been hacked / phished / cracked due to weak password?
10. Is “Forgot password” link your best friend and you use it often?
11. Do you save all your passwords in your browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE and think it is safe?
If any of your answers to the 11 questions above is YES then this workshop can help you eliminate all of these concerns.